As a Lead Product Manager at Comfort Works, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple product teams and product lines within the Product Department. Your primary focus will be setting the strategic direction for your designated product area or division, collaborating with senior leadership on company-wide strategy, and driving overall business impact and product portfolio growth. Additionally, you will be responsible for coaching and developing a team of product managers to achieve their full potential.
Product Strategy and Direction:
- Oversee the management of various product categories, including Fabrics, Budget/Basic Products, Templated Slipcovers, Made-to-Measure Slipcovers, Accessories, and Complementary Products.
- Develop and execute strategies to expand and scale the made-to-measure product category, identifying opportunities for growth, improving production processes, and enhancing customer experience.
- Develop and maintain a clear product roadmap aligned with company goals and customer needs.
- Define and communicate the strategic vision and direction for your designated product area or division.
- Ensure that products are in line with market trends and evolving customer preferences.
- Oversee the entire product lifecycle, from concept and development to launch, marketing, and ongoing improvements, ensuring that all products meet the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Oversee and provide leadership to multiple product teams and product managers.
- Mentor, coach, and support product managers in achieving their professional growth and project objectives.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team environment.
Business Impact and Growth:
- Lead the R&D efforts to identify and develop new products and solutions that align with Comfort Works' brand values, target audience, and overall business objectives.
- Drive revenue growth, cost efficiency, and profitability.
- Monitor and measure key performance metrics and adapt strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to align product strategies with the overall company strategy.
- Ensure seamless cross-functional collaboration with other departments such as Marketing, UI/UX, Manufacturing, and Engineering to ensure a cohesive and consistent approach to product development and launch.
Market Analysis and Research:
- Use data and market research to make informed product decisions.
- Continuously monitor and analyze product performance metrics to identify areas for improvement, optimize user experience, and drive growth.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor products, and customer insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field (MBA is a plus).
- 6 - 7 years proven experience as a Senior Product Manager, Senior Brand Manager or in a similar leadership role.
- Strong track record of successfully launching, managing, selling and growing product portfolios.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadline
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data-driven decision-making.
- Customer experience would be an added advantage
Comfort Works is a globally recognized E-commerce brand that manufactures custom sofa covers for furniture brands such as IKEA, Muji, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Crate and Barrel and many more.
After 10 years in the business and 1 million homes covered, we still maintain our customer first philosophy and our 5 star rating.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary with attractive benefits package.
- Hybrid working arrangements (3 days in office, 2 days WFH).
- Strong career progression opportunities.
- Work in an environment that values trust and autonomy
- Company Laptop & all the latest gadgets.
- Parking Allowance & MRT near the office.
- Casual Working Environment with snacks and a swimming pool.
- Opportunity to shape the product direction of a successful global company.